Our programs would not be possible without the generous support of our donors. There are a number of ways to support EVCF:
- Become a Sustaining Member – Automatic monthly payments from your credit card or bank account mean ongoing membership until you make a change and spreading your donations throughout the year is easier on your budget, too!
- One time Donation – Become an EVCF Member with a one time donation. See below for individual member levels and perks.
- Fund a Scholarship
- Donate to Grants
- Contribute to Random Acts of Kindness
Levels of Individual Membership
- Volunteer Level — $1-$99
- Educator Level — $100-$499
- Contributor Level — $500-$999
- Partner Level — $1,000-$1,999
- Founder Level — > $2000
EVCF ‘Lightning Legacy’ membership – An opportunity to support EVCF through planned giving as part of your estate. Such gifts have several advantages: Flexibility: Because you are not actually making a gift to EVCF until after your lifetime, you can change your mind at any time. Versatility: You can structure the bequest to leave a specific item or amount of money, make the gift contingent on certain events, or leave a percentage of your estate to EVCF. Tax Relief: If your estate is subject to estate tax, your gift to EVCF may be entitled to an estate tax charitable deduction. For more information, see the EVCF Letter of Intent and/or contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for considering a Lightning Legacy gift!