2023 Scholarship Applications are OPEN!
EVCF will be awarding over 90 scholarships equaling close to $100,000 to seniors who live in the Eastview attendance area and will be graduating high school in the Spring of 2023.
You will find all the opportunities in the EVCF Scholarship Descriptions. We have also included a filterable spreadsheet to help you determine which scholarships for which you are qualified to apply. Please read the directions carefully!
Link to Application: https://bit.ly/3HLuKl1
Since 2000, the Eastview Community Foundation has awarded over $1,500,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors. Thanks to the generous support of our Eastview community members we are pleased to offer more than $100k across 98 scholarships to well-deserving members of the Class of 2023. . We are also honored to announce several new scholarships created this year by supportive families and individuals in our community:
- Wings Financial
- Superior Service
Gina Buccellato, Patricia Cole, Laura Schauf and Jen Plucker
EVCF Scholarship Committee
EVCF Scholarship Program
The Eastview Community Foundation awards scholarships to graduating seniors of Eastview High School as well as those students who live within the Eastview boundaries and complete high school elsewhere – such as the School of Environmental Studies, Area Learning Center, and home education.
Donations and sponsorships are now being accepted for the EVCF 2023 scholarship program.
In the twenty-two years since EVCF’s inception, in partnership with our scholarship donors we have awarded over $1.7 million in scholarship funds to graduating seniors in the Eastview attendance area. This continued generosity has helped us maintain a robust scholarship program, providing valuable financial assistance to thousands of graduating seniors.
If you are interested in sponsoring a 2023 scholarship, please fill out the following commitment form – https://forms.gle/y2QdkcAuhrnPqkwU8. The deadline for indicating your intent to participate in the 2022-2023 scholarship program is November 15, 2022.
There are a number of benefits in using EVCF to administer your scholarship:
- EVCF is a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation separate from Eastview High School, providing your organization an opportunity to donate funds.
- EVCF provides an anonymous selection process for your scholarship based on your evaluation criteria.
- EVCF partners with the EVHS Counseling Department to publicize the scholarship opportunities to students and families.
- As a community foundation, EVCF helps provide exposure for your organization within the community.
For more information about creating and funding a scholarship of your own please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
EVCF Scholarship Selection Process
EVCF utilizes the following governance practices to maintain program integrity:
- Incomplete applications were not considered for scholarships.
- Student names and identifying information are removed from the application and candidates are evaluated on merit alone.
- Community volunteers read and score scholarship essays.
- A volunteer selection committee evaluates and ranks applicants.
- Parents and EVCF Board Members of current EVHS seniors are excluded from the volunteer committee to maintain objectivity.
- The selection committee awards scholarships to the highest number of recipients possible with the goal being one scholarship per qualified applicant. Due to selection criteria and number of applicants some students may receive more than one scholarship.
- All scholarship winners were vetted by the Eastview Guidance Office prior to award.